Monday, July 21, 2008

NY ALL STAR GAME



Me and Pops......at the All-Star Game in New York.....yes, Yankee Stadium, the final year! Melissa's aunt (Tia for all my mexican people) scored us tickets to the All-Star game so we headed out to NY for a 4 day trip. First time to NY.....man, what a world of difference between California. Not sure if I could ever get used to that humidity! We had a great time though, definately an experience!! We went to the Mets / Rockies game on Sunday at Shea Stadium (also in its last year), Monday went to the Home Run Derby, and then the All-Star Game on Tuesday. Now Melissa is jealous so I will have to take her and Katherine when she gets older!

1 comment:

Brett and Carrie said...

Hey wait....how is my blog "gay"!? I see I started a trend...nice blog page brother.